Big changes are coming to Fedora with the merger of CoreOS. We chat with a couple project members to get the inside scope about what the future of Fedora looks like.
Plus the big feature of the new GitLab release, how Pocket might be Firefox's secret sauce, and why Chris is really excited by PeerTube.
- YouTube UNBLOCKS Belnder Videos... But now what?
- Framasoft presents PeerTube, a free and federated — KissKissBankBank
- Report from the GNOME Software design sprint | Ubuntu blog
- Flatpak – a history – Alexander Larsson
- Welcome to Fedora CoreOS - Fedora Magazine
- Hello from your new Fedora Program Manager - Fedora Community Blog
- A GTK+ 3 update – GTK+ Development Blog
- Neon testing 18.04
- Google Ignores Windows and Releases its VR Video Editing Tool for Linux
- How 2,000 Droplets Broke the Enigma Code in 13 Minutes
- Christmas in July: Over 150 New Ways to Train - Linux Academy Blog
- $1 Ting GSM SIM cards
- Firefox Is Back. It’s Time to Give It a Try. - The New York Times
- How Firefox is using Pocket to try to build a better news feed than Facebook
- Debian 8.11 Released As The End Of The Line For Jessie
- Auphonic Blog: Codec2: a whole Podcast on a Floppy Disk
- GitLab 11.0 released with Auto DevOps and License Management | GitLab
- Coder Radio Episode 313: GitLab’s CEO