Atari has released details about its upcoming Linux powered console, some of us are sold… And some of us are rather skeptical.
Plus how SSH got its port, Mir goes to the farm, and what happens when Linus retires?
- The oldest active Linux distro, Slackware turns 25 | Opensource.com
- SSH Port | SSH.COM
- Humble Book Bundle: Linux Geek by No Starch Press (pay what you want and help charity)
- Yum Won't Be Dropped For Fedora 29 - Phoronix
- Mir 0.32.1 Released With Launcher For Internal Wayland Clients, Fixes - Phoronix
- Graphical environments in the world of IoT | Ubuntu blog
- Monitoring a Greenhouse with Ubuntu · LinuxUK
- More Mutter Performance Tuning Work Landing For GNOME 3.30 - Phoronix
- GTK+ 4.0 Likely Being Released In Spring Of 2019 - Phoronix
- Sirin Finney - a dual-screen blockchain phone endorsed by Lionel Messi - IoT Gadgets
- HTC’s blockchain-powered Exodus smartphone is a risky bet that needs to pay off - The Verge
- Atari VCS Product Q&A #1 – Atari VCS – Medium
- Librem 5 progress report #15 – Purism
- Our #tingsummer photo contest starts today: Share your summer fun with us!
- Christmas in July: Over 150 New Ways to Train - Linux Academy Blog
- Newsboat: A Snazzy Text-Based RSS Feed Reader - LinuxLinks
- Browsh is the Text-based Web Browser You've Been Dreaming Of - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Guido van Rossum resigns as Python leader [LWN.net]