WireGuardians of the Galaxy
December 11th, 2018
1 hr 6 mins 55 secs
About this Episode
We have a WireGuard success story to share, and it's probably not what you're expecting.
Plus we check in on Ubuntu 19.04, start the search for an Emby replacement, and how to use Reddit on the commandline.Support LINUX Unplugged
- Fire effect for the Keyboardio Model 01 keyboard
- Keyboardio: heirloom-grade keyboards for serious typists
- chrimbus_'s self hosted streaming questions — Yo @ChrisLAS / @ubuntupodcast I'm tired of depending on our internet to play movies for the kiddo. I was trying to rip some dvds tonight using VLC and AcidRip in hopes to run them off a home server. Either the video ends up glitchy af or no audio. Any suggestions?
- Beta source code missing · Issue #3479 · MediaBrowser/Emby
- Annoucing Jellyfin - a free software fork of Emby — After the announcement of Emby transitioning to a proprietary model, a number of us decided to fork it to focus on delivering a free software media solution
- Streama: Self hosted streaming media server.
- Ubuntu 19.04 Release Date & Planned Features — The Ubuntu 19.04 release date is scheduled for April 18, 2019.
- GNOME Shell In Ubuntu 19.04 Should Be Faster
- Ubuntu Desktop 19.04 Cycle | Trello
- Canonical makes Kubernetes moves — Canonical wants to make it darn clear that, besides being the leading cloud Linux distributor, it's also a major Kubernetes player.
- Proposed Energy Aware Scheduling For The Linux Kernel Revised A Tenth Time — The ARM Linux developers continue working on Energy Aware Scheduling (EAS) for the mainline Linux kernel to better handle systems with asymmetric CPU topologies
- Mike's systemd udev fix
- Which two names work best for the Jupiter Broadcasting Automation system?
- LinuxFest Northwest 2019
- WireGuard for iOS - TestFlight
- How to easily configure WireGuard - Stavros' Stuff
- Use Reddit In The Terminal With RTV (Reddit Terminal Viewer)
- Easily Convert Audio File Formats with SoundConverter
- sshuttle: Transparent proxy server that works as a poor man's VPN
- corkscrew: A tool for tunneling SSH through HTTP proxies
- Test utility for cve-2018-1002105