We start off the new year with our hopes and dreams for Linux and open source in 2019 and beyond.
Plus Clear Linux aims to build the ultimate Linux desktop based on Xfce, and it looks like GNOME is closing the performance gap.Support LINUX Unplugged
- Clarity in the Desktop | Clear Linux* Project — Clear Linux* recently introduced a series of updates that incorporate a developer-optimized desktop experience. This experience is built upon Xfce 4.12, created with the goal of enabling you to get what you need perform your work quickly and efficiently.
- Reiser4 File-System Port To The Linux 4.20 Kernel — Edward Shishkin, the last main Reiser4 developer involved and former employee of Hans Reiser's Namesys company, has updated his Reiser4 kernel tree where there is now the few code changes necessary to get the file-system kernel module building for Linux 4.20 along with a patch containing a fix.
- Chrome OS to test early GPU support for Linux apps
- The Many Features Coming To The Wine 4.0
- GNOME Shell Desktop Gaming Benchmarks