What is the best laptop for Linux in 2018? How about the best Evernote killer, and production setup? We cover the best of the best this week.
Plus Gnome’s performance hackfest, Mycroft goes Blockchain, and what’s behind Tesla’s big GPL dump.
Visit linuxacademy.com/unplugged to support the show and sign up for a 7 day free trial.
Visit linux.ting.com and get a $25 discount off a device, or $25 in service credit if you bring one!
Visit do.co/unplugged for a limited time special offer, or enter dounplugged after you create your account for a $10 credit.
- JB Texas Shirt
- Tennibot is a really cool Ubuntu Linux-powered tennis ball collecting robot
- Tennibot: The World’s First Robotic Tennis Ball Collector by Tennibot — Kickstarter
- Congratulations to Tesla on Their First Public Step Toward GPL Compliance - Conservancy Blog - Software Freedom Conservancy
- Retro-inspired arcade racer Slipstream to release May 21st, developed on Linux | GamingOnLinux
- Blockchain for Mycroft: Following up on our token discussion
- Don’t expect Ubuntu maker Canonical to IPO this year | TechCrunch
- Gnome Performance hackfest
- Rust code in Qt and QML
- Nextcloud 13: How to Get Started and Why You Should | Linux Journal
- Notes for NextCloud
- QOwnNotes - cross-platform open source plain-text file notepad
- CloudNotes - ownCloud Notes on the App Store
- Best Linux Laptop for 2018 - Straw Poll — POLL: Best Linux Laptop for 2018
- Lenovo ThinkPad X270
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon
- Systems Developed by and for Developers | Dell
- Oryx Pro - System76 Laptops
- Librem 15 – Purism
- 2018 System76 Oryx Pro laptop giveaway | Opensource.com