Fedora 33 is a bold release, and we’ve put it through the wringer. We tell you what’s great, and what you should know before diving in.
Plus our thoughts on the bigger problem exposed by the youtube-dl takedown.
00:04:40 New LTS Kernel
00:07:16 Pop!_OS 20.10
00:08:47 The youtube-dl Problem
00:29:00 Why 1Password Matters
00:37:09 Fedora 33 Review
- XFS File-System With Linux 5.10 Punts Year 2038 Problem To The Year 2486 - Phoronix
- Linux 5.10 Is The Next LTS Kernel - Phoronix
- Thorsten ‘the Linux kernel logger’ Leemhuis on Twitter — #Linux 5.10 will be the next Longterm (aka LTS) #kernel (and thus supported for at least two years, but in the end it often are six). That’s what @gregkh said a few minutes ago in a “Ask the Expert Session” on #OSSummit Europe
- System76 Blog: What’s New in Pop!_OS 20.10
- A Look At The Performance Improvements With System76 Pop!_OS 20.10 - Phoronix
- YouTube-DL Removed From GitHub After DMCA Notice
- GitHub took down popular YouTube downloader — so devs made more copies
- 1Password for Linux beta is now open 🎊 🐧 🎊 | 1Password
- All Jupiter Broadcasting Shows
- Fedora 33 is officially here!
- Fedora 33 Review: What’s New and How to Upgrade | FOSS Linux
- Fedora 33 Released With Workstation Using Btrfs By Default - Phoronix
- Fedora 33 To Stick With systemd-resolved Following Last Minute Concerns - Phoronix
- Contribute at the Fedora Test Week for Kernel 5.9 - Fedora Magazine
- Feedback: System76 Disclosure
- Feedback: Open Source Support
- Feedback: FreeIPA
- Pick: annie — Fast, simple and clean video downloader.