Bugfix and Chill
March 13th, 2022
50 mins 25 secs
About this Episode
How each of us asks for features and help from free software projects, and one of our most prescient soapboxes in a while.Support LINUX Unplugged
- Jupiter Broadcasting East Coast Meetup — Saturday, Apr 9, 2022 · 3:00 PM EDT
- Obsidian — Obsidian is a powerful knowledge base on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
- How To ADHD — Those of us with ADHD have brains that work differently, which means we need to work differently.
- Onion Share — OnionShare is an open source tool that lets you securely and anonymously share files, host websites, and chat with friends using the Tor network.
- OnionShare on Flathub
- Kevin Rooke on Twitter — 5,000 podcasts are now on the Lightning Network. 4.2 million to go.⚡️
- Heroic Games Launcher on Flathub — An Open Source GOG and Epic Games Launcher.
- Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish testing week
- Ubuntu ISO Testing Tracker
- New Podcast Apps — The Podcast Index is here to preserve, protect and extend the open, independent podcasting ecosystem.
- The Pomp Podcast — What is the Lightning Network?
- What’s in a Boostagram?
- How the Lightning Network is Innovating Podcasting — Podcast Index allows podcasters to add their podcast and connect your podcast to your own node, or use their service and they run a node for you. Users can set a specific sats per minute to listen, and the content creators stream payment by sats.
- Fountain Podcast App
- BoostCLI — Command line tool to send and review Podcasting 2.0 Value.
- LINUX Unplugged on Podcastindex.org