After nearly half a year of woe, Brent is ready to give Linux the go. Join us as we compare and contrast two Linux distros and end up with one going on Brent's machine.
Plus, follow-up on Chris' GrapheneOS adventures and more.Support LINUX Unplugged
- Apple Limits iPhone AirDrop Function Used for Protests in China
- Magic Earth — Free Maps & Navigation App
- Top 10 reasons to use Debian as your Linux distro
- Dependable Debian is like a rock in a swirling gyre of ‘move fast and break things’, and version 11 is no different
- ProtonPlus — A simple Wine and Proton-based compatiblity tools manager for GNOME.
- ProtonUp-Qt — Install and manage GE-Proton, Luxtorpeda & more for Steam and Wine-GE & more for Lutris with this graphical user interface.
- Why openSUSE - openSUSE Wiki
- The Nobara Project — The Nobara Project, to put it simply, is a modified version of Fedora Linux with user-friendly fixes added to it.
- Who Wants To Be a Millionaire — Test your knowledge to see if you can answer all questions and win $1 million. Have fun!
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Questions and Source Code