More Features? More Problems.
February 12th, 2023
1 hr 10 mins 37 secs
About this Episode
How Chris wasted three months tracking down a Wi-Fi problem, plus we debate if immutable distros need to be simplified.Support LINUX Unplugged
- FOSDEM 2023 Transcribed by Whisper
- The Coder Robe — The Coder Robe is back and is a one-size-fits-most robe made from 100% cotton terry velour for soft, cozy wear.
- 192 Brewing Company — Mt. Vernon is proud to offer strictly Washington-made beers, wines and ciders. We rotate through guest taps from local breweries and feature a variety of red and white wines, as well.
- power-profiles-daemon Issue: Choppy GNOME animations when using “balanced power” mode on Intel platform
- krunvm — Create microVMs from OCI images.
- ViMusic — An Android application for streaming music from YouTube Music.
- GRC SpinRite
- Moonlight Game Streaming
- https://github.com/Wowu/docker-rollout — Zero Downtime Deployment for Docker Compose
- Podcasting 2.0 Introduction - Blubrry Podcasting
- NEW in Podverse 4.12.0 🥳 — Major audio and video playback fixes, faster app performance, value-for-value streaming for videos.
- boxxy — boxxy puts bad Linux applications in a box with only their files.
- This week in KDE: The best Plasma 5 version ever