April 23rd, 2023
52 mins 1 sec
About this Episode
Why Fedora 38 might Sway you to try it; and how it runs on the MacBook M1 Max.Support LINUX Unplugged
- Redesigned Flathub Site Launches For Flatpak Apps — A redesigned version of the Flathub website has launched for this weekend's Linux App Summit. Flathub remains the centralized website for exploring and finding new Flatpak sandboxed Linux apps.
- Flathub — Welcome to Flathub, the home of hundreds of apps which can be easily installed on any Linux distribution. Browse the apps online, from your app center or the command line.
- Olympia Linux Spring Meetup
- Announcing Fedora Linux 38 — Fedora Linux 38 introduces several new Spins — variants that showcase different desktop environments.
- Fedora 38 Released With GNOME 44 Desktop, GCC 13, Many New Features — Fedora 38 brings many changes including the GCC 13 system compiler and other updated toolchain components like GNU Make 4.4, Glibc 2.37, Binutils 2.39, Golang 1.20, Ruby 3.2, and more.
- What’s new in Fedora Workstation 38
- How to rebase to Fedora Linux 38 on Silverblue
- Fedora Linux 38 Spins
- Fedora Workstation Download
- asahi-fedora-builder — Builds a minimal Fedora image to run on Apple M1/M2 systems
- music-player — An extensible music server written in Rust 🚀🎵✨
- Tools on Tech
- The Split Kit
- Podcasting 2.0 Apps
- LINUX Unplugged on the Podcastindex.org
- Reaper on Flathub