apt install arch-linux
December 10th, 2019
58 mins 46 secs
About this Episode
We're myth-busting this week as we take a perfectly functioning production server and switch it to Arch. Is this rolling distro too dangerous to run in production, or can the right approach unlock the perfect server? We try it so you don't have to.
Plus some big community news, feedback, and more.Support LINUX Unplugged
- Microsoft Teams is now available on Linux
- Microsoft Teams is the first Office app for Linux | VentureBeat
- Black Friday Sale is almost done!
- NVIDIA Looks To Have Some Sort Of Open-Source Driver Announcement For 2020
- WireGuard VPN is a step closer to mainstream adoption
- How to setup your own VPN server using WireGuard on Ubuntu
- Chris Noticed his Manjaro mirrors were REALLY slow this AM
- Christmas Student Contest! | The Mad Botter — We are running a contest for High-School students to win a System76 Thelio Linux PC on us. To qualify you must be a US high-school student with your parents permission to participate and write a small FOSS project and publish it on GitHub.
- Perfect Plasma Setup - From Basic to Brilliant - YouTube
- Jupiter Extras: Brunch with Brent: Alan Pope
- Keep the conversation going join us on Telegram Jupiterbroadcasting.com/telegram
- snap-pac: Pacman hooks that use snapper to create pre/post btrfs snapshots like openSUSE’s YaST
- Docker + systemd-network Surprise - Bootloader Blog
- Docker - ArchWiki
- A reliable fix to Docker not keeping it’s IPV4 address on Arch - VADOSWARE
- ubuntu - Docker service starts before ZFS - Server Fault
- grub-btrfs: Include btrfs snapshots in the grub menu
- Feedback: Arch Update Catch-Up Tips