We question the very nature of Linux development, and debate if a new approach is needed.
Plus an easy way to snapshot any workstation, some great feedback, and an extra nerdy command-line pick.
- Google slams Samsung for making changes to Linux kernel code
- Mitigations are attack surface, too
- Regular Release Distributions Are Wrong (archive.org cache)
- Keep the conversation going join us on Telegram
- Timeshift: system restore tool for Linux
- Timeshift 19.08.1 does not apply file/folder exclude/include settings
- New Users and Linux Mint
- T480 Fingerprint Reader?
- Cockpit and ZFS
- Bcachefs prediction feedback
- jc: This tool serializes the output of popular gnu linux command line tools and file types to structured JSON output. This allows piping of output to tools like jq.
- Bringing the Unix Philosophy to the 21st Century | Brazil’s Blog
- Regular Release Distributions Are Wrong