We're playing Robin Hood with the content, and a new member of our team joins to tell you all about it.
Plus some hard details on the Librem 5, we visit the Canonical Corner, and a big batch of great Linux picks.Support LINUX Unplugged
- Choose Linux Episode 1: elementary OS and OpenMediaVault — The show that captures the excitement of discovering Linux.
- Firefox 65.0 — Simplified content blocking settings give users standard, strict, and custom options to control online trackers.
- What are the phone specs? – Purism
- Purism's PureOS Store To Be Based Around Flatpaks — The very first application to the PureOS Store is Lollypop.
- Kodi 18.0 — The Kodi team is very pleased to announce the immediate availability of Kodi 18.0 "Leia" for all supported platforms.
- Canonical Outs Major Linux Kernel Update for Ubuntu 18.04 — These vulnerabilities could allow attackers to either execute arbitrary code or crash the system via a denial of service attack by utilizing a maliciously crafted EXT4 image that could be mounted on the vulnerable machine.
- Ubuntu Users Can Now Keep PPAs And Third Party Repositories Enabled When Upgrading To A Newer Ubuntu Version — Another recent change makes sure third party repositories support the release to which the user is trying to upgrade.
- SCALE 17x — Pasadena Convention Center March 7 - 10, 2019
- Privacy Could Be The Next Big Thing — Upcoming talk by Stuart Langridge at SCALE 17x
- Bad Voltage Live | SCALE 17x
- Ell on Twitter
- Linux Academy Study Group Survey — What course should our next study group cover?
- What’s Free At Linux Academy February 2019
- Shortwave: Internet radio in Rust
- Shortwave Hello World | Felix Häcker — I wanted to rewrite Gradio entirely from scratch using Rust and thought it’s better to start a completely new project.
- fx_cast: chromecast for firefox — Enables Chromecast support for casting web apps (like Netflix or BBC iPlayer), HTML5 video and screen/tab sharing.
- Cool-Retro-Term 1.1.1 is out! — Big performance improvements (and lowered resource consumption), new shiny (literally) frame, system fonts support, and more!