It's time to challenge some long-held assumptions.
Today's Btrfs is not yesterday's hot mess, but a modern battle-tested filesystem, and we'll prove it.
Plus our thoughts on GitHub dropping the term "master", and the changes Linux should make NOW to compete with commercial desktops.
- SpaceX: We’ve launched 32,000 Linux computers into space for Starlink internet
- Issue #54: Default disk partitioning layout for Workstation - fedora-workstation - Pagure.io
- 16 Jun, MEETING AGENDA - desktop - Fedora Mailing-Lists
- [Discussion] What do we think about Github’s decision to start using main instead of master as a branch name?
- ZFS co-creator boots ‘slave’ out of OpenZFS codebase, says ‘casual use’ of term is ‘unnecessary reference to a painful experience’
- OpenZFS: Remove unnecessary references to slavery
- GitHub will no longer use the term ‘master’ as default branch because of negative association - r/programming
- Community Central: Welcoming Nomenclature - YouTube
- PinePhone: postmarketOS community edition
- PineTab sold out in 72 hours.
- Know when we’re going to be live. Check out the calendar!
- Pay it forward: Help us give away 1,000 ACG subscriptions