We just wrapped up our East Coast meetup and have a bunch of great stories to share. Plus some Nix ups and downs, and more.Support LINUX Unplugged
- Microsoft Working On AMD GPU Hotplug Support For Linux Driver — Here is a combination not normally expected... Microsoft engineers have submitted patches for review enabling AMD GPU hot-plugging support with the Radeon "AMDGPU" Linux kernel driver.
- webtop — Alpine, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Arch based containers containing full desktop environments in officially supported flavors accessible via any modern web browser.
- Tea — The tools that build the Internet have steeped too long. It’s time for a fresh brew.
- FreeRDP — FreeRDP is a free implementation of the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), released under the Apache license.
- Rust Pick: bore — a simple CLI tool for making tunnels to localhost.