January 15th, 2023
1 hr 15 mins 13 secs
About this Episode
Chris' sticky upgrade situation, and we chat with the developer behind an impressive mesh VPN with new tricks.Support LINUX Unplugged
- NixOS 22.11 Released
- VERY Simple NixOS NGINX Config
- NixOS Manual: SSL/TLS Certificates with ACME — NixOS supports automatic domain validation & certificate retrieval and renewal using the ACME protocol. Any provider can be used, but by default NixOS uses Let's Encrypt. The alternative ACME client lego is used under the hood.
- NixOS Manual: Configuring Nginx for Pleroma
- go-acme/lego — Let’s Encrypt/ACME client and library written in Go.
- hackclub’s proxyparty
- Easily Deploy a Mastodon Server with Linode's Marketplace
- Defined Networking is Open for Business — On behalf of everyone here at Defined Networking, I’m excited to announce that our cloud managed version of Nebula is now available to everyone!
- Automating Nebula Host Creation with the API
- Try Defined Networking’s Managed Nebula
- LINUX Unplugged 329: Flat Network Truthers — Build one flat network across cloud providers, personal networks, with even thousands of nodes. We feature two amazing open source solutions, and the creators behind them.
- Trakt — Track what you watch and when.